Here are 4 images from a total of 28 'pet problems', the last second year project we were given.
I found this project took a fair while to complete as there were so many to illustrate, and as they are all based around animals I found it difficult. Despite this I enjoyed thinking of ideas and drawing them out. I would have liked to spend much more time on them, we were given 3 to 4 weeks to produce them and as it was around the time we were putting our portfolios together at the end of the year, I had other projects to complete and touch up.
These were drawn using dip pens with black ink on cartridge paper.
Size for each = 14 x 14 mm.